Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All of our animals get monthly worm and flea/tic meds, but I am certainly going to ask the Vet tomorrow. They don’t work Fridays or Saturdays. I had some dewormer already. She will get another syringe full tomorrow. She has really came to life today. I really do think she is gonna make it. Eyes and coat are still super dull, but I swear I am watching it clear up by the hour. And her brain has now came alive as well. Makes my heart sing.
I missed the memo. Was she a stray or abandoned? The pup not Karl's passenger. (see post above) :rofl: :rofl:

I missed the memo. Was she a stray or abandoned?
Abandoned at a rescue station. Dirt bag left a whole litter of 8 Shepard’s. I have no doubt that they are not pure bred. I am guessing a puppy mill guys ***** got tagged by a non Shepard. I stopped by the rescue on a lark. They look very Shepard but those kind of dirt bags don’t abandon a pure breed batch. But this little female (6pounds) curled up in my arms and quit whimpering and went to sleep. I was a done duck at that point, it could have been a basset hound and I was taking it home!

Abandoned at a rescue station. Dirt bag left a whole litter of 8 Shepard’s. I have no doubt that they are not pure bred. I am guessing a puppy mill guys ***** got tagged by a non Shepard. I stopped by the rescue on a lark. They look very Shepard but those kind of dirt bags don’t abandon a pure breed batch. But this little female (6pounds) curled up in my arms and quit whimpering and went to sleep. I was a done duck at that point, it could have been a basset hound and I was taking it home!
Ony way to get a dog. I have never had a pure breed just rescues. They are the best usually

dogs.JPG

And to a good home she went to. I would have a hard time saying no to that one as well.

I gifted a member here a Bible I owned.
I saw where he did Bible study on I believe Thursday nights
Its not your normal Bible . Its about 6 inches thick.
Printed in 1865. Owned at one Time by a Presidental Cabient Member who traveled the Middle East mostly.
It covers and shows the similarities of all Religions.
While it has monetary Value, and much Sentimental value to me. I just felt it didn't belong in a museum. or some private collecting.

Smoker does not go to 375 so I set it at 275 which is 50 degrees higher than my normal, glad it's going in at 0700 to avoid "late night dining"! Will switch that coffee out for beer after getting a few things done : ) Thinking Apple or Alder for the chips, could use Mesquite but find it sometimes is too strongly present in the taste of the meat.

Pork1.jpeg

Pork2.jpeg

Pork3.jpeg

Well it's started, 41 degrees got a ways to go! Kids got me this Mastercraft smoker for Fathers Day, I like the wood chip feeder because you don't have to open the door and lose temp. I see I went from 275 to 255 just loading the meat.

Temp1.jpeg

Temp2.jpeg

All of our animals get monthly worm and flea/tic meds, but I am certainly going to ask the Vet tomorrow. They don’t work Fridays or Saturdays. I had some dewormer already. She will get another syringe full tomorrow. She has really came to life today. I really do think she is gonna make it. Eyes and coat are still super dull, but I swear I am watching it clear up by the hour. And her brain has now came alive as well. Makes my heart sing.
You are the best!

Well it's started, 41 degrees got a ways to go! Kids got me this Mastercraft smoker for Fathers Day, I like the wood chip feeder because you don't have to open the door and lose temp. I see I went from 275 to 255 just loading the meat.

View attachment 1716284951

View attachment 1716284952
I used apple on some salmon once. Turned out real good. And I know it was apple too. I helped buddy trim the tree it came from :lol: . If I was feelin' more ambitious I wanted to raid the grape farmers for some of their old vines and try that in the smoker.

I used apple on some salmon once. Turned out real good. And I know it was apple too. I helped buddy trim the tree it came from :lol: . If I was feelin' more ambitious I wanted to raid the grape farmers for some of their old vines and try that in the smoker.
I always wanted to try orange on some chicken.

-
Back