Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There was a thread some where that a gut cut a tank apart and compared prob all of them out there. No idea what happened to it now.

Perfect and thanks.
Dont worry I got ya covered. Pretty funny this year at Carlisle Craig thought he got me. Well I always post the spot next to me as location. He parked his truck in it to mess me up. Dam wanted to get the tables set up around him and the popups up but was just to dam hot and the beer was cold. Did get chance to meet john then though. Play life like a chess game!

Probably made for a square tank. If the gauge reads full when I leave the pumps and is reasonably close to empty when it says E I am pretty good with that. Mine was a Spectre (I believe) and is just on accurate wise.
It is above full at full. 3/4 full it shows 1/4 but last 1/4 is accurate to empty...just moves slow...

Eggs went up another dollar. Am I missing something?

He found god and wanted to give me the money for it at Carlisle when I cursed him out. Just took it gave it to some teen looking for parts. Hey at least he did that. Think Mitch had free TV that day.
I’m missing the back story here, what happened

Screenshot_20240901-110340_Facebook.png

There was a thread some where that a gut cut a tank apart and compared prob all of them out there. No idea what happened to it now.
I have seen it and researched issue myself. To get a accurate gauge wr need to find an original that works and measure total resistance over the range. I think mopar used a resistance wire of some sort. Not just wire...and it is not nichrome wire. Different

I have seen it and researched issue myself. To get an accurate gauge wr need to find an original that works and measure total resistance over the range. I think mopar used a resistance wire of some sort. Not just wire...and it is not nichrome wire. Different
I can help with that. What year tanks we needing to compare? And I’m assuming all a body?

As I said the Amish guy was buying everything he could and the kid kept standing in my way. The Auctioneer kept saying 82 dodge and here we have what looks like a hood emblem and a distributor.....I am thinking the Ram head. I get it and it was the ONLY box of Ford stuff in the place. I bought what was a New grille and when it is delivered it was used with a couple small dents.
Been there before, it was a box of car parts, I bought the wrong one...ugg
Dang, backreading this morning. Comment on a post and now I have to go back and find where I left off. :BangHead: :lol:
Yep, that will happen here.

When I tried to return it he told me I must have switched the part. No refund. We know the creep well on this forum...I did not know that was who was selling
I hope you disputed it with your credit card company

-
Back