Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't do that you won't think they're going to win it lol! I struggled thru a new Peacock subscription so I could see that game and Ducks are on tonight (exclusive). That was an awesome game, won't spoil it for you enjoy, I was pulling for Eagles, can't stand GB
I have Direct TV. That is in dispute with Disney, so no Amazon prime. No ESPN, no local station owned by Disney. That one I don't mind. All the . News people act like the prince and princess from a Disney movie.

I have Direct TV. That is in dispute with Disney, so no Amazon prime. No ESPN, no local station owned by Disney. That one I don't mind. All the . News people act like the prince and princess from a Disney movie.
Now that's funny right there, that would be weird!

The one on their website is black and shows what looks to be aluminum contacts although the description says they're copper. Have heard of a "standard blue streak" being good, am still researching
They used to be if the part number ends with a "t" it is jobber quality run run run

Napa's open has the Echline premium for $43 and $9 rotor (brass), think I'm going with that one also offer an aluminum for $25, nope

What application is the cap are you looking for?
89 Chev Suburban 350 TBI 4x4 (shouldn't matter but they ask on lookup). I put a 95 GM Goodwrench motor in it, don't think that changes anything although I did have to modify a couple pig tails for emissions ****

Why brass only? Unless racing or by alot of moisture no gain at all. Biggest issue is the thickness of the cap to keep the terminals aligned.

Why brass only? Unless racing or by alot of moisture no gain at all. Biggest issue is the thickness of the cap to keep the terminals aligned.
I've had one aluminum contact cap, ended up replacing it not too long after installation, tracing was one of the issues, maybe it had thinner plastic in the body. I have learned that the TBI does not care for any multiple electrode plug, platinum etc., have had best luck with ACDelco CR43TS

LOL I e bayed a box of caps a while ago had two of them in there, older Delco I think?

89 Chev Suburban 350 TBI 4x4 (shouldn't matter but they ask on lookup). I put a 95 GM Goodwrench motor in it, don't think that changes anything although I did have to modify a couple pig tails for emissions ****
So small cap.
1725722353793.png

I've had one aluminum contact cap, ended up replacing it not too long after installation, tracing was one of the issues, maybe it had thinner plastic in the body. I have learned that the TBI does not care for any multiple electrode plug, platinum etc., have had best luck with ACDelco CR43TS
Tracing is usually a rotor issue to far away.

-
Back