Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just had a guy bitching his rotor was hitting his cap. T series cap Mopar rotor. all 8 cylinders also.

So, did yall see where scientists are messin around with the dye in Doritos chips? As incredible as it sounds, the dye is making mice.......invisible. Look it up.

Amazing how the new quality control sucks. I think I posted a pic of a cap on here a few years ago the terminals were still round never machined.

So, did yall see where scientists are messin around with the dye in Doritos chips? As incredible as it sounds, the dye is making mice.......invisible. Look it up.
So thats whats in my pocket all the time thought it was ...............

So the Dorito factory has mice?

Has to be true its on the internet!!!!

Tell you what take a cap made in say the 60's the weight of it is three of today's replacements!
I'm not up on my plastics but it was different material for sure and the thickness as well. Cheap crap now days. They don't seem to car if it fits let alone work and last. :BangHead: :lol:

Here is a funny bit of Mopar trivia. The rotors used to come with a pouch of dielectric grease to put on the rotor copper near the tip to prevent upward arching. Have to take a pic of the installation sheet. Thats why some are painted almost all the way to the tip or should be. Most have a clear Varnish? on them if you look.

1725723445829.png
1725723622429.png

Last edited:
Here is a funny bit of Mopar trivia. The rotors used to come with a pouch of dielectric grease to put on the rotor copper near the tip to prevent upward arching. Have to take a pic of the installation sheet. Thats why some are painted almost all the way to the tip or should be.
:eek::eek::eek:

Here is a funny bit of Mopar trivia. The rotors used to come with a pouch of dielectric grease to put on the rotor copper near the tip to prevent upward arching. Have to take a pic of the installation sheet. Thats why some are painted almost all the way to the tip or should be.

View attachment 1716300209
So you're saying you grease your tip?

LOL

LOL
OH the internet keeps giving! Time for a super moderator! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back