Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like this

1992 Dodge D350 Regular Cab · Long Bed

It's up in Wolfie / Matt area

@64 AAR Valiant
@Mattax

Screenshot_20240913-100631_Facebook.png

I owned one and tagged it for two years, a 82 Jeepster Comando, v6 Dountless Buick, all factory, opened up the tail gate to reveal the engine plate to except a Ford engine, it looked like a 3.200 lb jeep, but hit the scales at 5.000 lbs, pulled like a tractor.

A fun filled day it sounds like cousin, and I agree, this is a great time of year to be living in Arkansas, so glad you are enjoying it.

That had to be enjoyed by may, truck looks great !Happy birthday my friend
Thanks Mike should be a fun weekend.

Thanks Chris, Getting ready to head to Minot for the parade and staying the night with my son and then heading to a car show on Saturday.
Small town called Zap. Doing hot dogs and meeting up with some friends.
Zap that's cool

I wonder some times about how places get their names

There's a Tomahawk, WV that would be a neat address to have I think

Good morning FABO all! We’ve made some adjustments to our logo! It now includes my wife and I’s wedding colors in the lettering and what we thought was a catchy little tagline at the bottom. I Still can’t get over how proud we are of my daughter’s drawing! She loves the thumbs up and thank you everyone for the kind words and support!

Today’s new brake and fuel line day, hopefully! A good day to you all and happy wrenching!

IMG_0222.png

Good morning FABO all! We’ve made some adjustments to our logo! It now includes my wife and I’s wedding colors in the lettering and what we thought was a catchy little tagline at the bottom. I Still can’t get over how proud we are of my daughter’s drawing! She loves the thumbs up and thank you everyone for the kind words and support!

Today’s new brake and fuel line day, hopefully! A good day to you all and happy wrenching!

View attachment 1716302763
Love it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks great :thumbsup:
Good luck today, remember to put those fittings on before you flair .

I like it. Hope you can make it to Zap Tomorrow.

Thanks Chris, Getting ready to head to Minot for the parade and staying the night with my son and then heading to a car show on Saturday.
Small town called Zap. Doing hot dogs and meeting up with some friends.
We like hot dogs! Hope to see you there, neighbor!

You really need to get some t shirts printed up. Now days they can capture your image and do an iron on transfer. Cheaper than setting up a screen print for a handful of shirts.

You really need to get some t shirts printed up. Now days they can capture your image and do an iron on transfer. Cheaper than setting up a screen print for a handful of shirts.
I like that idea! My mom had the idea to set the girls up with some drive-in diner bomber style jackets with a patch on the back and our names on the front… look out Pharaohs (American Graffiti), the Ghost Rusters are comin for ya!:lol:

@Frodee So, I believe I should use an epoxy primer before the seam sealer, yes? Any other advice before hand other than a wipe down with MEK or something like it?

Well all caught up. Good morning. BTW I'm for sure selling my 66 satellite vert. Since Simones issue lost interest...

-
Back