Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Panther Pink

Yes or no?

That’s a definite Yes! for me :thumbsup: But I’m sure that’s not a surprise.
Good morning FABO all! We’ve made some adjustments to our logo! It now includes my wife and I’s wedding colors in the lettering and what we thought was a catchy little tagline at the bottom. I Still can’t get over how proud we are of my daughter’s drawing! She loves the thumbs up and thank you everyone for the kind words and support!

Today’s new brake and fuel line day, hopefully! A good day to you all and happy wrenching!

View attachment 1716302763
It looks great! Definitely get some tshirts printed.

LOL.

IMG_4076.jpeg

I know I can hop on a ferry not too far from here and ride it all the way to Alaska, don't want to do that though, rough ride, some folks just stay on the car decks. Drive or fly for me, rent an RV or SUV up there
They used to allow you to pitch a tent on the car deck. The costs of rooms were pricey so we just weathered it out with bags and tent. It was actually a lot of fun, but I was younger them.

Red Baron Supreme Brick Oven Crust. Doctored of course with more pepperoni, summer sausage, more Mozz. Pic when it comes out of the oven... :thumbsup:
There should be a competition for jacking up Cardboard Supreme pizza's. I used to be good at it. Sounds like you have the gourmet thing going on.

It is so refreshing to bake a pizza in a oven that maintains the temp. 400° is right on.

Indiana Fever game on NOW! And the wife just walked in. We are really into these games.

-
Back