Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I skimmed a couple wheelbarrows of dirt from the side flowerbed to dress and re-seed this area. Probably 7-8 bags worth and it was just enough to coat it barely 1/2”. Hope it grows, cause I really don’t want to buy any more seed this year.

IMG_9085.jpeg

Friend from Arizona stopped by and brought a selection of beverages. How many can you identify? Even at 1 finger each it was a long night.
Resized_20240915_190810_1726510857439.jpeg

Those are sure growing on me but quite frankly I am beginning to think I do not have the endurance to build another one.
Thus why my older son bought it (little help from dad) I am getting it up on Jack stands and getting numbers off his block for him, looking forward to be able to guide him and watch on this one, work on it with you could say

Im done at dentist. I dont know how many years in a row without cavities. Kim has one or more every year. 40 minutes in the chair.

Rained all day here so looks like I'll have to mow the lawn again soon. :BangHead:
Got the Laundry done and house cleaned so that was good. Turned up some good rock and roll this morning and did the shuffle as I vacuumed and dusted.
1726518203791.png

Friend from Arizona stopped by and brought a selection of beverages. How many can you identify? Even at 1 finger each it was a long night.View attachment 1716304145
I have sampled many in your lineup, but there is a whole bunch of them I have never seen or tried. @toolmanmike is our resident expert! The rest of us just dabble then dribble then we fall down!

I can dribble before I fall down! My son in law does ridiculous research but his opinion doesn't match my opinion.

I just started watching a fresh You Tube video from Scott on My Bourbon Journey. I happened to be the first "like" and the first to comment. He was comparing Knob Creek 9 and 12. I ran downstairs and grabbed one of each and poured a dram or two then commented with a few tasting notes. THat was fun and it got my Monday night started in a positive direction.

I tried both of the Angels envy in the pic but the bar was set at the Wellers.
I have only 1 Angels and it's a rum cask finished. I need to revisit and give it away if I don't like it. If it was that good it would be gone by now. LMAO

Rained all day here so looks like I'll have to mow the lawn again soon. :BangHead:
Got the Laundry done and house cleaned so that was good. Turned up some good rock and roll this morning and did the shuffle as I vacuumed and dusted. View attachment 1716304213
Was gloomy here today, rain started an hour ago.

-
Back