Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here you go Mitch!

View attachment 1716304026
One of Elon's Lithium Battery Mobile Grenades here in town is colored in a similar fashion
barf.jpg

Allstate maybe?

WHITE sure doesn't ring any bells with me

Found this on the Google

A Brief History of the Marque

White motorcycles were built for export to the USA at the Csepel Motor Works in Hungary until 1975.

Jack White contracted the Csepel Motor Works to build this unique motocrosser in 1965. White Motors, located in Santa Ana, California actually imported several different models of motorcycles which included 125 and 250cc machines for street, scrambles, and motocross.

Jack White died in 2012 at the age of 90.

Great price here!

Last edited:
And I got this from Google.....

Robert Whiteis the founder and CEO of White Motorcycle Concepts (WMC), the company that designed the white motorcycle. White has over 25 years of experience in motorsports, including Formula One and sports car racing.

Here are some things to know about the white motorcycle:

• WMC250EV
    The first machine to demonstrate White's ideas for rethinking motorcycle design, the WMC250EV is known for its innovative aerodynamics. Wind tunnel testing suggests the bike's design reduces aerodynamic drag by 70% compared to other bikes on the market.

And I got this from Google.....

Robert Whiteis the founder and CEO of White Motorcycle Concepts (WMC), the company that designed the white motorcycle. White has over 25 years of experience in motorsports, including Formula One and sports car racing.

Here are some things to know about the white motorcycle:

• WMC250EV
    The first machine to demonstrate White's ideas for rethinking motorcycle design, the WMC250EV is known for its innovative aerodynamics. Wind tunnel testing suggests the bike's design reduces aerodynamic drag by 70% compared to other bikes on the market.
Different companies? Coincidence on ownership last name.

I searched the badge and came into the quick story

I like Willy's search more than mine. But I was going off of what I heard from motorcycle talk at different events

I was shocked to see new Royal Enfields in the local HD shop recently :wtf: Enfields hadn't even crossed my mind since the early 70s. Big presence in southeast Asia I researched.

I had a CZ 175 one time and a big discussion at Vintage motorcycle days that CZ never made the 175. Then the conversation went to all the odd bikes and the White was brought up as a motorcross joke because they were way underpowered but to be honest I never saw one. But I have seen at VMD in Mid Ohio that you could not identify...

I don't know if I would go that far but what is frustrating to me is these Companies are being bought up and using the same name and are not the same in quality.

-
Back