Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But then............. its TT!

hoppy tt.gif

blow up thread.jpg

Up and at em early this morning. Did not have time to post much here. A wonderful old lady from my church died about a year and a half ago. She had this nice Dodge truck that I had done some work on. Found out that the daughter was going to donate it to the purple heart foundation since she didn't need it anymore. They were going to pick it up today between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.. so I talked to her yesterday and told her I might be interested in it. So I went over there this morning at 7:30 a.m. to see the truck again. Beautiful truck inside with only 86,000 mi. Somebody did broadside it on the lower front and rear door on the driver side. But it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I bought the truck for $800 cash this morning.. probably just going to power wash it and flip it. Lol.. need to find more of these for sure.
View attachment 1716304847View attachment 1716304848
Nice Mitch!

Morning!
Weather still cruddy. Should improve tomorrow. Hope so, road trip tomorrow. Off to visit HalfassKustoms and coffee with some other car guys.

It's Morning! Lunch made and setting down with a mug of java. The sun is shining in the window showing me how dirty the windows are. LOL

It's Morning! Lunch made and setting down with a mug of java. The sun is shining in the window showing me how dirty the windows are. LOL
Funny thing about windows, and lord knows you got a bunch! When Jodi was designing the house I was explaining to her I could not defend her design, as she simply had to many windows. At that point she explained to me in no uncertain terms she was not going to live in a house with gun slots and corner turrets. I mistakenly told her in the beginning to design whatever she wanted for a house as my way of thanking her for following me all over the Country all these years. In retrospect I should have put down some parameters!

Funny thing about windows, and lord knows you got a bunch! When Jodi was designing the house I was explaining to her I could not defend her design, as she simply had to many windows. At that point she explained to me in no uncertain terms she was not going to live in a house with gun slots and corner turrets. I mistakenly told her in the beginning to design whatever she wanted for a house as my way of thanking her for following me all over the Country all these years. In retrospect I should have put down some parameters!
:rofl::rofl:

-
Back