Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

1726751306347.png

@Frodee any recommendations for body fillers? I have a tub of the Bondo brand stuff but heard there’s better options. Light skin coats of course

Not here. Allegedly heard a rumor about a guy taking one out had to be 200 away yards flying at least a few hundred feet. with one shot. But I don't believe it.

Fixed it for ya

All states in the United States protect vultures, as they are federally protected by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. This means that a permit is required to trap, kill, relocate, or otherwise handle vultures or their eggs.

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) administers the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. You can apply for a permit from the USDA-APHIS-Wildlife Services (WS), which then processes the application through the USFWS.

@Frodee any recommendations for body fillers? I have a tub of the Bondo brand stuff but heard there’s better options. Light skin coats of course
Bondo brand was hard as a rock to sand and cheap **** back years ago I don't know if they ever improved it or not.
I use Evercoat bondo and seems to be a great filler so I stick with that.

Fixed it for ya

All states in the United States protect vultures, as they are federally protected by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. This means that a permit is required to trap, kill, relocate, or otherwise handle vultures or their eggs.

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) administers the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. You can apply for a permit from the USDA-APHIS-Wildlife Services (WS), which then processes the application through the USFWS.
We do have Turkey Vultures. Ugliest birds on the planet.

-
Back