Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning gentlemen

We had a change of plans this morning. We are leaving for Vermont this morning and we were supposed to be taking the Ford. We discovered this morning there is an issue with the wiring and the lights. So now the Dart is going. This will be the longest trips it’s been on since I have acquired it. I have faith in her.

Last edited:
Good morning gentlemen

We had a change of plans this morning. We are leaving for Vermont this morning and we were supposed to be taking the Ford. We discovered this morning there is an issue with the wiring and the lights. So now the Dart is going. This will be the longest trips it’s been on since I have acquired it. I have faith in her.
Adventure!

Have fun

Good morning gentlemen

happy-motoring-2-300.jpg

Garbage truck @ 6:20 am. Damn those guys beat on those things. Full throttle to the next can.

You will think I am too critical but picture 6 shows rust holes in the firewall above heater hoses. They are known to rust there and in under the cowl vent and next to impossible to fix. If you look at the side of the truck the cab is lower than the bed line....Perhaps the rear cab mount is going bad. No it is in bad shape and if it was fixed it was a poor job but some big washers/spacers can fix that

You will think I am too critical but picture 6 shows rust holes in the firewall above heater hoses. They are known to rust there and in under the cowl vent and next to impossible to fix. If you look at the side of the truck the cab is lower than the bed line....Perhaps the rear cab mount is going bad. No it is in bad shape and if it was fixed it was a poor job but some big washers/spacers can fix that
Yeah.. Not interested in that one... My past searching now has stuff pop up ...

Good information though, knowing what the usual suspects are on those rigs.

Thanks

-
Back