Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Putting interior trim in the Bird. Difficult crawling around inside. Getting it done though. Note to self: ziplock with screws attatched to each trim panel. Bucket-o-screws isnt cutting it.

Putting interior trim in the Bird. Difficult crawling around inside. Getting it done though. Note to self: ziplock with screws attatched to each trim panel. Bucket-o-screws isnt cutting it.
When I disassembled my 70 Cuda, I bagged and tagged everything, including screws, bolts, etc. I even labeled the tote bins I put them in... But....I'm anal like that, And.... If I get run over by a Bus or a Truck before it's finished, My Son can located all parts easily and reassemble the Car....... :thumbsup:

When I disassembled my 70 Cuda, I bagged and tagged everything, including screws, bolts, etc. I even labeled the tote bins I put them in... But....I'm anal like that, And.... If I get run over by a Bus or a Truck before it's finished, My Son can located all parts easily and reassemble the Car....... :thumbsup:
Same here. Before I removed any wiring, I tagged all the existing wire and connection points and had tagged all the new wiring based on the TSM to lay them out side by side to compare

-
Back