Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Putting interior trim in the Bird. Difficult crawling around inside. Getting it done though. Note to self: ziplock with screws attatched to each trim panel. Bucket-o-screws isnt cutting it.

Putting interior trim in the Bird. Difficult crawling around inside. Getting it done though. Note to self: ziplock with screws attatched to each trim panel. Bucket-o-screws isnt cutting it.
When I disassembled my 70 Cuda, I bagged and tagged everything, including screws, bolts, etc. I even labeled the tote bins I put them in... But....I'm anal like that, And.... If I get run over by a Bus or a Truck before it's finished, My Son can located all parts easily and reassemble the Car....... :thumbsup:

When I disassembled my 70 Cuda, I bagged and tagged everything, including screws, bolts, etc. I even labeled the tote bins I put them in... But....I'm anal like that, And.... If I get run over by a Bus or a Truck before it's finished, My Son can located all parts easily and reassemble the Car....... :thumbsup:
Same here. Before I removed any wiring, I tagged all the existing wire and connection points and had tagged all the new wiring based on the TSM to lay them out side by side to compare

Been down in the dumps lately and think it's more of an old man thing trying to get use to being retired and nothing to do....

Been down in the dumps lately and think it's more of an old man thing trying to get use to being retired and nothing to do....
Ya got no animals to tend, well other than that sheep you keep tethered to the stump. Ya got a full tank of gas, 1/2 pack of cigarettes. The cold is coming, I say jump on 29 and head South for a bit. It is literally only a mere 1100 mile straight shot South! We can install this super cool center console I got for the Demon! Heck I will even provide the BV.

Wow

Screenshot_20240930-172324_eBay.png

Well come on over, I got beer and three project cars that need body work haha

Ya got no animals to tend, well other than that sheep you keep tethered to the stump. Ya got a full tank of gas, 1/2 pack of cigarettes. The cold is coming, I say jump on 29 and head South for a bit. It is literally only a mere 1100 mile straight shot South! We can install this super cool center console I got for the Demon! Heck I will even provide the BV.
Damn that would be fun.
The trip not the sheep. LOL

-
Back