Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning gang

Another fogged in morning... Be nice to have things dry out at little at some point. Yard is going crazy... Coming on a week of precipitation of some sort

Have to wash the dog towels... Running out

Time to hit the road when there's less A holes on it, slows down in Everett pretty bad as the morning progresses. Have a Great Day All and Ray hope your head isn't too mean to you.

Good deal for a show car

$10 ea is pretty cheap for those.

Morning!
A little cooler today. Fall weather i guess. Winds finally let up,its been blowing hard for 3 days.
Now that all the interior trim is in, i can move on to installing carpet. Then console. The light at the end if the tunnel is getting closer..
Painter has some touch-ups to do, hope he doesent flake out on us.

Well crap

IMG_2375.jpeg

Morning!
A little cooler today. Fall weather i guess. Winds finally let up,its been blowing hard for 3 days.
Now that all the interior trim is in, i can move on to installing carpet. Then console. The light at the end if the tunnel is getting closer..
Painter has some touch-ups to do, hope he doesent flake out on us.
If there is one thing you can absolutely count on in this hobby, it is the painters will flake. Not a question of if, just a matter of when.

I am waiting on a few things those slant six HEI plates from one and some custom distributor springs from another! But wait there is more Distributor bushings and lock collars from another!

So loading up a bunch of baby formula. taking it to the local airport where they’re organizing air drops into Western NC. Put my name on the list to go with the old restored Huey. Hoping I get picked to go but the list is already long.

Working with the local Jeep club, we’re trying to figure out if we can organize a convoy of Jeeps to get into some of these places but we don’t wanna add vehicles to the roads and bridges. Granted we can go off road better than most anything but still

So loading up a bunch of baby formula. taking it to the local airport where they’re organizing air drops into Western NC. Put my name on the list to go with the old restored Huey. Hoping I get picked to go but the list is already long.

Working with the local Jeep club, we’re trying to figure out if we can organize a convoy of Jeeps to get into some of these places but we don’t wanna add vehicles to the roads and bridges. Granted we can go off road better than most anything but still
You guys should link up with Team Rubicon

-
Back