Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ready for some steel

20241007_092526.jpg

Sounds like the fans in LA were gracious hosts last night as well...

:rolleyes:
The fans at Dodger Stadium can be that way. Went to a game long ago, I was still in my teens. I was wearing my fav hat of the time which just happened to say COORS on it. Little did we know it was "Budweiser Night" at the stadium :lol: A "buy one get one" kinda thing. I got hit numerous times by flying Bud empties :rofl:

What are you up to today Fred ?
Not much Mike just tinkering in the garage. Trying to come up with a cover for under the hood of my Scamp that goes between the grill and core support so it looks better. Not sure if I like the idea or not but thought what the hell I'll never know till I try.

Not much Mike just tinkering in the garage. Trying to come up with a cover for under the hood of my Scamp that goes between the grill and core support so it looks better. Not sure if I like the idea or not but thought what the hell I'll never know till I try.
I need to hire your consultative services Fred when I get to the truck fiberglass rear fenders. They're very pocked and chipped

I need to hire your consultative services Fred when I get to the truck fiberglass rear fenders. They're very pocked and chipped
Hire?? no I'd even come over and help for free just to hang out with ya, if you lived a tad bit closer.

Worked on this over the weekend!

The first time we got together I brought the guns the second time I brought my poor advice. The third time when we met at DDaddy's near Philly I brought Hoppy. Not sure what to bring to a Frodee free for all. But I'll come up with something.

Is it an International engine?

He wants $2500 for the truck which has a utility bed on it. He is taking the compressor and power tail gate off and selling the rest of it
Yes it is. A Nav iStar engine. International boat engine actually is its origin..

-
Back