Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just found it in the backread, arm? Hate running into stuff, often find the dog bones barefoot lol!

I buy my dog those extra large benebones. Not sure what substance they are made out of but they do some damage when she leaves one randomly in the middle of the room. Or, better yet, right next to the bed.

1728383718585.png

Morning!
Firebird taillight day. Sadly, it will be back but just for some little odds and ends. Wheel center caps need a tuning, tried a couple yesterday, and happy with the result. Chuck them in the lathe and hit with grey scotchbrite. Mint!

Going to try to get in and out at the DMV this morning.

Trying to decide between Classic tags and going with the Friends of Coal again on the 350.
I was in the insurance office yesterday, switched one to collector plate,saved $160 a year. Total insurance cost for the year,2 trailers ,2010 avalanche studebaker and Fargo came out just over $1500

Morning!
Firebird taillight day. Sadly, it will be back but just for some little odds and ends. Wheel center caps need a tuning, tried a couple yesterday, and happy with the result. Chuck them in the lathe and hit with grey scotchbrite. Mint!
My sons Firebird was pretty solid but there was work in the tail panel (body man said lol)

I was in the insurance office yesterday, switched one to collector plate,saved $160 a year. Total insurance cost for the year,2 trailers ,2010 avalanche studebaker and Fargo came out just over $1500
Nice.

I checked with my daily driver insurance company for coverage on the 350.... Then checked in with Hagerty. Hagerty, even for routine driving was less than half of my regular insurance company. Wasn't cheap, but wasn't crazy either.

I need to shop around a bit I think on the Nissan coverage.

Nice.

I checked with my daily driver insurance company for coverage on the 350.... Then checked in with Hagerty. Hagerty, even for routine driving was less than half of my regular insurance company. Wasn't cheap, but wasn't crazy either.

I need to shop around a bit I think on the Nissan coverage.
Son had a 2003 Z350, think they are a bit to insure?

Check Grundy also.
I would like to get them all under the same so I can get a multi-car discount. USAA has you go with American Classics. They don't underwrite, and then won't give you a multi-vehicle discount. Left there and went with Hagerty.

I liked the Hagerty choice because you can agree on a value for the car and they don't place limitations on when and where you drive.

A Z... Ooooohhh yeah. They scream "Give me a ticket" going down the road. Up there with a VW GTI.
Yeah, they go and that engine runs forever. I think on his we changed the coils? and put new brakes on it. Those coils cost a few bucks seems like they were integrated into spark plug wires or something, can't remember exactly

Yeah, they go and that engine runs forever. I think on his we changed the coils? and put new brakes on it. Those coils cost a few bucks seems like they were integrated into spark plug wires or something, can't remember exactly
My younger brother does the BMW motor Minis.... Those little buggers will git and go.

I buy my dog those extra large benebones. Not sure what substance they are made out of but they do some damage when she leaves one randomly in the middle of the room. Or, better yet, right next to the bed.

View attachment 1716313055
do they get the razor sharp edges after being chewed on for a while? With a former dog, her bones ended up like like torture devices - bare foot in dark.

-
Back