Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
do they get the razor sharp edges after being chewed on for a while? With a former dog, her bones ended up like like torture devices - bare foot in dark.
Man can I relate. Downside of the dog doors, ya just never know what kind of rock or bone shard will get drug in during the night. Right now it is walnuts!

My sons Firebird was pretty solid but there was work in the tail panel (body man said lol)
I dont think i will take on a project like this again, as much as i liked the metal work, the owner was incapable of assisting me for the majority of the work. Assembly is time consuming.
My sons firebird needed 1 square foot of sheet metal to repair the rust. Same year as dennis’s.

Yes... After my experiences in the PRM , the DMV folks in WV are by far the nicest.

You around for a coffee this morning or headed over the mountain to the dentist?
We will have to do it another time. :thumbsup:I have to go over to Martinsburg. Still, a bunch to do getting the house and property ready for the company coming tomorrow.

1728386666668.png

Yes... After my experiences in the PRM , the DMV folks in WV are by far the nicest.

You around for a coffee this morning or headed over the mountain to the dentist?

We will have to do it another time. :thumbsup:I have to go over to Martinsburg. Still, a bunch to do getting the house and property ready for the company coming tomorrow.
One of these days I could wander down (since I don't work anymore) for coffee

Never busy, you get right in and they are all very nice.................
We don’t even have a take a number dispenser in ours so you walk in and have to ask who you are following, it is a hot mess every time. Waiting area is maybe 8ft by 10 ft. Of course by the same token you generally know half the folks in there.

The one in town here opened about a year ago and boy is it nice having it here. Used to have to drive 45 minutes and every time it was a pain in the ***...................

-
Back