Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Something that in any other place in the Country would not get looked twice at. I want to say he was moving a wall like three ft? Here is a guy that would give you the shirt off his back or jump in the truck and drive hundreds of miles to help somebody out, who he may or may not even personally know. At some point that same SIL is gonna need a favor from our favorite MAGA hat wearing buddy. I got a cold beer says he will help her regardless, because that is the kind of stand up big hearted guy he is. Most of on here would tell her to take the proverbial flying frog leap! He has more good in him than most folks.
Rant over.
Well said!

applause gif.gif

Is that the New Paint Job Frank ?????? :eek:
It is. Painter promised he would cut and buff. Its going to need a lot of cutting and buffing. I really should do a walk around and tape every flaw in his work. 10 rolls should do it?
Center caps cleaned up ok, 44 years old..grey scotchbrite and a lathe. About 2 minutes.
IMG_1183.jpeg

Just moving a 10 foot wall out 3 ft. Adding 30 sq feet of living room. Seems not very much but my living room is small....And of course, footings, and new roof line....
You should have a plan and permits for that along with inspections.

What design criteria goes into homes in Cali for earthquakes?
Single story or 2 story, just DEEP footings, steel reinforced, AND a very strict Sheer wall Design. Almost has to be completely covered with OSB for sheer wall strength... And metal connectors to sill plate. And bolted down every 36 inches max...

-
Back