Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey have a partner in the garage now that I call Fred! Dam toad loves it in there

only takes one little nick in the seal and its done.
That thing just fell apart when it came off, just old, got 2 complete sets of seals and the positioning collars on the bottom for $18!!!!

No not just yet. Do the bull frogs when they get overwhelming in the pond though. 22 shot shells are fun for sure.

Today is probably a good day to stain the deck, been out there long enough I would think.

No not just yet. Do the bull frogs when they get overwhelming in the pond though. 22 shot shells are fun for sure.
Their cousins live in the Rocks of the Waterfall in the Pool. Hear em every Night. LOUD !!

did you change out all the seals?
Hell yeah, also cleaned it up, paint, cleaned and oiled the lift chain and rollers that guide it. Like new now. Even put the led lights on the post. Dam they are bright.

all good - got the Scamp running - that has been #1 concern - -
I hear ya, but ya better get at it. or do we need to go back and find all those posts about you putting your finger in a dike. Well, that's the way I remember it anywho. lol

A few years agou we had I would say a hundred and it was crazy loud that's when we started eating them. This year not so bad think the bas did a number on the tadpoles for sure.

I hate when you post in a thread and it automatically goes into your watch list! Any one know how to shut that off?

-
Back