Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's good news, some how I missed that one. So wasss up?
I think last week, he ran into a stick or something and scratched his retina. Then a few days later he got in the pool when it had a lot of chemicals in it, trying to clear it up. His eyes were stuck closed on Wed morning.

top-o-the-morning to ya'all
freak.jpe

It is weird how they get hurt sometimes, my dog Dedee came home once with a deer head and she had the tip of an antler in her side. Still wonder if she took down a deer or not.

The Vet wanted me to take him to the Doggie Ophthalmologist, an hour away though DC rush hour traffic.......NOT !!!!
So I've been monitoring him myself and even put eye antibiotics that I had left over from myself. They wanted $585 just to walk through the door on an Emergency basis !!!

The one I have is around 3/4 the size of that one, dam I am car broke and cannot get it right now and it is in this town also.

Just old and brittle, cannot believe on little seal hold 7k! I know it is hydraulics but wow!

The Vet wanted me to take him to the Doggie Ophthalmologist, an hour away though DC rush hour traffic.......NOT !!!!
So I've been monitoring him myself and even put eye antibiotics that I had left over from myself. They wanted $585 just to walk through the door on an Emergency basis !!!
ya cheap Mopar bastid...:poke: :lol: - poor puppy

The one I have is around 3/4 the size of that one, dam I am car broke and cannot get it right now and it is in this town also.
I have a little craftsman bucket blaster. I use it in the driveway. just sweep up the pile and dump it back in through a piece of screen. PITA, but better than nothing.

Good Morning. 212.8, only .2 drop. Pass the carrots.lol

Maybe if the guy shows up for the rad support I will. Car/part money comes out of what I sell.

Morning Keith! I do the same on bigger pars that do not fit in the small cabinet I have.

-
Back