Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1728485872914.png

:lol: :lol::lol:

Well, I'm taking my keyboard back. The damn thing left me hanging on an exclamation point. :mob:
Some keys don't work at times and the shift key doesn't capitalize at times. I grabbed an old plug in keyboard we had laying around and it works fine. Plus I can keep my wireless mouse which I like a lot.

Well, I'm taking my keyboard back. The damn thing left me hanging on an exclamation point. :mob:
Some keys don't work at times and the shift key doesn't capitalize at times. I grabbed an old plug in keyboard we had laying around and it works fine. Plus I can keep my wireless mouse which I like a lot.
I don't use wireless for that reason

It was really messing up last night when I had my old wireless mouse and the new wireless keyboard both hooked up. It scrambled it's little brains.
Yeah.. anti-collision should be ok over the air. It's also what speed and type of USB ports you have and the ability of the PC to manage that.

At most, I'll go wireless mouse but keyboards no

Yeah.. anti-collision should be ok over the air. It's also what speed and type of USB ports you have and the ability of the PC to manage that.

At most, I'll go wireless mouse but keyboards no
It is in the operating system. And port type, as Chris said. Might make it work with some tweeks

So I’m torn between being mad as heck at my oldest daughter or being proud as hell.

So wake her up for school this morning, she says “I’m not feeling well and have headache and belly ache” so I go track down the thermometer, it’s an ear digital one, 100.8 temp.

So I call her into school. Let her stay home and take my son to school. All the drive there, my son is mad at me and won’t talk or tell me why. He gets out, turns around and goes “Whitley soaked her ears in hot water to fake a fever” slams the door shut.

So I get home, sure enough, under her pillow are two water bottles sitting on top of the heat pad….

-
Back