Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am not wasting beer! This one should get most of it out I hope, then cat litter on it for a few days, hopefully when I walk over it it will suck it out of the floor. Not a biggie really.
Zep makes an absorbent called Blot-It. Really fine powder that will draw it out WAY better than kitty litter. I have seen others that look similar are available now, but haven't tried them.

I need to get moving here today before it gets hot. I will keep checking in and be back tomorrow morning for sure.

It is weird how they get hurt sometimes, my dog Dedee came home once with a deer head and she had the tip of an antler in her side. Still wonder if she took down a deer or not.

My dog got stung by a bee on his eyebrow last summer.... I had to bring him to the vet because his eye started to swell shut...

They gave him a shot of cortizone and benedryl and kept him for 5 hours and he was good as new when I picked him up... His eye was not swollen any more.... I was glad that they were able to help him out of his pain...

The Vet wanted me to take him to the Doggie Ophthalmologist, an hour away though DC rush hour traffic.......NOT !!!!
So I've been monitoring him myself and even put eye antibiotics that I had left over from myself. They wanted $585 just to walk through the door on an Emergency basis !!!

Highway robbery.... :icon_fU:

I'd eat it...

I'll leave that alone because there are girls in the thread.... :D

But you left the door wide open on that one.... :poke:

If it smells like fish, eat as you wish... :D

If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.... :eek:

- muff diver's local 69....

Look what I spotted just down from my house

20160625_093443.jpg

I have had a supervisor or two try to F with me over the years - makes me laugh really.. mostly, it seems like they can't stand it when someone is happier than they are...

Or more qualified....

I had one like that once...

LOL.. I always wanted a Duster....But... If I buy another car now , my Wife will certainty send me for a check up from the neck up !!!

Gonna take these new doors outside in a minute and spray the insides with Bedliner. Build them this week and git em on there.
WIN_20160625_11_36_26_Pro.jpg

-
Back