Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well....time for me to get moving. Have fun guys....get ready Hoppy will be around soon
Better than a drumroll!

bow.gif

Neighbors lights came on so time to go shut down the gen. Builders electrician put in the circuits and power connections for a portable, only have an 11Kw in but it runs most things. Weird thing about our fireplace (if we wanted to run during power outage) is that there are "crawler fans" that are supposed to run if you have a hot fire, weird design but they don't draw much power so we run them if we burn during power outage.

Never understood the love of those cars, when i was a kid we had a lot of them running around here (I live all around mopar plants and their tech center) and i always found them just goofy
I'm not a fan of the body style. I enjoy the history of it though. Loved it when there were cars at the dealership just because the race team needed something new to run....(Back when the STOCK CAR association, actually required production vehicles )

I'm not a fan of the body style. I enjoy the history of it though. Loved it when there were cars at the dealership just because the race team needed something new to run....(Back when the STOCK CAR association, actually required production vehicles )
Those nose cones were made bout a mile from me i think the place was called Creative Solutions or something like that.. was still around in the 90s, a buddy worked there. I 100% know i would have destroyed one.. even the front end on my 62 is so long i thought i was going to hit gas pumps pulling in the other night... something to get used to

If I were to get another car I would like the 1970/71 Demon........................... :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716317313
Kind of with you on that.. i never liked dusters my enter life but the last few years (cause of this damn forum) they have really grown on me.... That or an Aspen... saw one setup for racing and they look damn good with some meats in the back

I could buy a MSD unit and 1 ride on a tow truck for that much.... :)
I have a stock single point with a Pertronix in my 70 and the stock dual point in my 66. Both work flawlessly. Probably time for some new points in my dual point. I think I put them in 15 years ago. Probably only 10,000 miles though.

-
Back