Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

The bottom one has a Motorola in it.

I have a stock single point with a Pertronix in my 70 and the stock dual point in my 66. Both work flawlessly. Probably time for some new points in my dual point. I think I put them in 15 years ago. Probably only 10,000 miles though.
Yeah, i have a pertronix and i will keep my old points dist in the trunk just incase...

Yeah, i have a pertronix and i will keep my old points dist in the trunk just incase...
I have points and condenser in the tool kit. A spare distributor would be handy too. Heck, an extra Pertronix wouldn't be a bad idea. What are they going for nowdays? I bet Hoppy has a few take outs laying around.

You have a variety of tools to choose from
I have tool bags and tool rolls from here, been using them for 10 years or more.

I have tool bags and tool rolls from here, been using them for 10 years or more.

Nice variety.

I'll stroll through their site. Been looking for a good "Stop the Bleed" kit

Nice variety.

I'll stroll through their site. Been looking for a good "Stop the Bleed" kit
I have ordered way too many things from them over the years. Plus They are a family-owned place, great guy I talked with face to face many times when I was into the whole overland thing

Torpedo fun
It has a CB Radio @Icetech :thumbsup:

1729343748065.png
1729343763890.png

I have points and condenser in the tool kit. A spare distributor would be handy too. Heck, an extra Pertronix wouldn't be a bad idea. What are they going for nowdays? I bet Hoppy has a few take outs laying around.
340 are $160 - 200 if you can find them

yeah, i tend to keep a small box of tools, duct tape, zip ties and a few spare parts.. has gotten me home in the past :)

Someone posted this ad over in the classifieds. Kinda cool

-
Back