Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Those scam callers have been providing me some entertainment today. My name is attatched to my number, but billing is in the wife’s name. They insist its my bill. And they dont sound very canadian. Guess i got under his skin when i called im a dumb fkin monkey and to find someone else to scam. Next call was 5 minutes at least, when i informed him the more i waste his time the less time he spends scamming someone else.. :lol:
I tell scammers I have to put my hearing aids in to hear them so hold on a minute. I set the phone down and walk away and go outside and smoke a cigarette and when I come back there gone. :thumbsup:

May not cost you anything other than time and gear lube
I'm honestly more annoyed at pulling the pig (not a euphemism) Hate the smell of dope, it's always 50/50 it's going to fall off the jack.. and the bastards are heavy.... just... wahhh

I'm honestly more annoyed at pulling the pig (not a euphemism) Hate the smell of dope, it's always 50/50 it's going to fall off the jack.. and the bastards are heavy.... just... wahhh
I have 2 advantage. (1) I typically change it a couple times a year, so it is about 1-2hrs to swap them out. (2) I worked in off highway drivetrain industry for 16yrs. Gear lube smells familiar and nostalgic. Makes me smile. Our largest axle took 80 quarts in the center housing, 20 quarts in each planetary wheel end, and another 15 quarts of brake fluid in each wet disc brake. You get used to the smell very quickly!

I have 2 advantage. (1) I typically change it a couple times a year, so it is about 1-2hrs to swap them out. (2) I worked in off highway drivetrain industry for 16yrs. Gear lube smells familiar and nostalgic. Makes me smile.
I mostly just woke up frustrated and bitchy.. so.. it's one of those things i will cry bout for days then do in 40 minutes :)

So I have a question. I said yesterday about a 57 Chrysler sitting with no back window so I stopped and inquired the guy wants $1,000 for it I haven't really gotten up close but it has the 354 hemi in that turns over he hasn't tried to start it but he said it ran 10 years ago he wants $1,000 for it is that worth it?
Yes, Part it for way more than that if you don't build it.

Got home and it's cold, windy and some rain.... will work on the car another night.. underroos and drums tonight :) and tomato soup... to borrow from the poet "Pooh" It's blustery out there...

-
Back