Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_5786.png

Good morning all

Morning!
2 degrees above freezing, high of 9.
Im glad i got pellet stove going.
Pt cruiser needs rear brakes, one leaking wheel cylinder. No local stock. There may be one 1 hour away. Im going to see if another shop can order it for me. Oh, but first i will see why its leaking. Maybe i can clean up the bore and reuse the cups.
Other option is to see if one off the parts car is useable. Left and right are the same. Odds are 50/50

Old Mufflers listed on FBMP.. new ones should be here today.. think i'm going to order a ceiling mount electric heater for my garage also.. not as cheap to run as gas but i would only use it when i'm out there..

switched floor standing downdraft furnace to ceiling "hanging" gas furnace...more room to put stuff!
do you have anything in the garage that will freeze? I keep mine set at 40 degrees once it get cold.

switched floor standing downdraft furnace to ceiling "hanging" gas furnace...more room to put stuff!
do you have anything in the garage that will freeze? I keep mine set at 40 degrees once it get cold.
Luckily my garage is very insulated.. 18" in the ceiling even.. when it's -20 it stays just above freezing in there without a heater.. so no freezing :)

Good Morning All! This weekend have to get those trees off the fence and rebuild it, not a good start at HD last night, they only had 2 top rails, I need 60 feet of it. Am headed off the island today, may bomb into Lowes or another hardware store

-
Back