Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1729776261418.png
1729776300928.png
1729776332886.png
1729776436212.png

All time favorite steak house closin' up :( after 51 years. The founders passed away a couple years ago. My goodness, the smell of that oak BBQ on my way home from work in the afternoons :D. On a clear day, you could see the Pacific Coast for 40 miles. Amazing piece of property.

Happy Thursday FABOnites. I haven't made much progress on the deck due to a sinus cold. Been doing the 'Quil thing... One gets me to sleep and the other gets me functional for work. LOL. Seems to be getting better now. Need to start mowing leaves. Thankfully, no rain in the forecast.

today's morning and beyond meal: hot dog, mac n cheese, sweet red pepper relish, pineapple bits and Dr. Pepper beans, washed down with 1/2 pineapple juice and water. YUM!

S1051955.JPG

Morning fellers and fellet. Coffee is going down and dogs are restless, so the wife unit and I might be taking them to the hills today for a good run.

morning!
Nice and sunny here. Gooses are plentiful out on the field beside the shop.
Just cleaning, organizing. Brought a couple bags of pellets in,will test fire the pellet stove today. Then on to the PT cruiser so we can insure it again.
Cleco kit should be in today or tomorrow, just in time to get started on some sheet metal work.

Jesus.. i can't believe he has 45k subs.... my god... It has a starting issue and the starter is kicking back.. just keep cranking it...

haha.. after cranking for 10 minutes, it starts and smoke pours out of the water neck hole...... amazing. Also.. like every youtuber, 3 seconds after it starts, rev the **** out of it.. i'm just annoyed from seeing this now

-
Back