Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
score! Now I have three of them!
1729770049075.png

Not sure if i want to go with turbo or chambered (flowmaster type) mufflers.... reading up says flowmasters aren't as loud as turbo but that doesn't sound right... my worst nightmare would be changing mufflers and having drone.. i think having a full exhaust out the back helps stop that though

Not sure if i want to go with turbo or chambered (flowmaster type) mufflers.... reading up says flowmasters aren't as loud as turbo but that doesn't sound right... my worst nightmare would be changing mufflers and having drone.. i think having a full exhaust out the back helps stop that though
There's some YouTube sites that do comparisons...

The flowmaster crowd will argue that the chambered avoids the rotted fluff and insulation issues.

The flowmaster crowd will argue that the chambered avoids the rotted fluff and insulation issues.
yeah i don't care bout that.. my car will maybe do 500 miles a year.. if they last 5 years i'm fine with it.. thinking i might put cherry bombs in the straight pipes before my existing mufflers even.. to calm it down

I did have Magnaflow (or deltaflow or close) 2 chamber mufflers from O'REILLYS in their accessories section. 2.5" sounded good.

I really don't know because I always used the generic brand. But I have heard several guys complain about the drone of flowmasters. But I cannot confirm

Haaha watching sound videos of mufflers.... this nova.... he had the mufflers changed and the car stalls now... it's the mufflers fault! bout 1 min in it's bucking down the road and ****...

I really don't know because I always used the generic brand. But I have heard several guys complain about the drone of flowmasters. But I cannot confirm
My challenger had a big block with 3" flowmaster turn down at the axle (same as scotts setup) and drone wasn't a issue.. it wasn't near as annoying as my current car also.. was loud though

Plus my current loud isn't good loud.. think of the old man in your neighborhood that had a 78 chevy pickup with 2" straight pipes that were super raspy.. now make those 3" and crazy loud.. it's horrific

Plus my current loud isn't good loud.. think of the old man in your neighborhood that had a 78 chevy pickup with 2" straight pipes that were super raspy.. now make those 3" and crazy loud.. it's horrific
My TTI 2.5 exhaust is still in the boxes along with the Flowmaster 40 series mufflers. It'll go on soon though

-
Back