Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
went out and measured last night, looks like i can fit a 22" muffler under my car.. so today is hunting for 22" with 3" offset in and out

I'd ride that!

1729768744618.png

I already found the rear window but shipping is almost the cost of the window. I may do a road trip
I could never do shipping... zero chance it would show up not shattered... my rear window on my car makes me panic... if it breaks i am fooked

I have four for the cuda. They are strong but no way I am shipping any!
yeah my rear window kinda goes to a point in the middle with over a foot of angle to each side... i don't even wanna store one..

wow... Classic industries has my rear window in stock.. wtf

It is a 1955 Chrysler New Yorker. But the guy told me it was a 2 year special edition and it was regent something or something regent. I forget. The emblem is on the roof and quarter line. It has all of the chrome strips and even the taillight is in the trunk. Chrome is badly pitted

It is a 1955 Chrysler New Yorker. But the guy told me it was a 2 year special edition and it was regent something or something regent. I forget. The emblem is on the roof and quarter line. It has all of the chrome strips and even the taillight is in the trunk. Chrome is badly pitted
yeah, chrome is a ******.. i would kill to get my bumpers redone but not at 1k a pop

yeah, chrome is a ******.. i would kill to get my bumpers redone but not at 1k a pop
Check out the chrome paint. I have a friend who did his Desoto bumpers and when the last coat (3 different paints) went on it looked just like chrome

-
Back