Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You are a dirty dirty girl!
5E9F2B0B-F178-4019-831B-A3F84634FDC9.gif

Willie still need a dash harnes? Mine is a pushbutton car if there is a difference. Decent shape.
I'm good on the harness stuff

Assume the defroster vents are crispy?

I do run a halfway house for pushbutton parts, so let me know if you're not getting buyers.

I saved this typewriter out of a 64 that had about turned to dust in a Pennsylvania forest.

IMG_20241025_095706075_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20241025_095712949_HDR.jpg

Cleaned everything up. Soaked it on Evaporust... Small brushes .

The bakelite gets a scank on it, so need to clean that of .. You can touch up the ends of the buttons with an enamel.
yeah, i did all that.. the plastic stalks the pushbuttons are on on mine had this like coating of gooey crap on them and no light would come through. cleaned it all up.. they still don't light up great but better than nothing

yeah, i did all that.. the plastic stalks the pushbuttons are on on mine had this like coating of gooey crap on them and no light would come through. cleaned it all up.. they still don't light up great but better than nothing
There's someone in here that did an LED bulb that made it pop

UC... I'm usually down for what you throw out there... But I threw up a little looking at this ..

I guess in 70 years, it would be a classic Rat Rod...

Too soon.

:lol:

Thanks man
Before the pandomemic and it's effects on the SoCal circle tracks I was really considering building a sprint car push truck in that fashion. Get into the races for free. Get mud thrown on you. First class vantage points. :thumbsup:

-
Back