Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was going to check and see if I should put something on them. Thanks Mitch
Remember, Anti-seize is a friendly compound and in no way should you quadruple check that a single drop got on your fingers which will now somehow turn into a silver splotch on every single thing you own.. you can trust anti-seize.

One drop
1729867691929.jpeg

View attachment 1716319308
:lol: The cowboy was a bigass pine tree when I moved up here. During my time rock farming up there in SLO County we had a nasty winter storm. When I drove by on the way to work, something just didn't look quite right there. I got off PCH at next off ramp and drove back to it on the frontage road. :wtf::eek: The roadway was half blocked by the debris from the tree. That section of the parking lot was completely inaccessible. Took them 2 days to clean up the mess. "I wonder why they left that stump so tall?" View attachment 1716319309 They let the stump cure for quite a while and then out came the man lifts and chain saws. Couple weeks later they had a cowboy watchin' the beach:lol:
I remember that

yeah.. i make a big roast/stew (basically roast in a crock pot all day) and freeze portions and the potatos come out just grainy.. will have to try some different types
Just plain old Russets here. Red potatoes keep their shape when cooked like in potato salad. If you want finer texture or ones that are easily mashed, whites are best

-
Back