Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just a drive through.
dennis.jpg

So, apparently I'm a numbskull. I spent a lot of time this morning getting the roast ready and searing it and peeling potatoes and putting them in the Crock-Pot. Then, I thought I turned it on and set alarm clock on my phone for 5 hours so that I could go up and put the potatoes in for the last three hours. So my alarm clock goes off. I go upstairs and check and dang. Nothing is being cooked. I never set the timer. I haven't used this thing very much. So there's that. So now I guess I got to wait until around 9:00 to eat dinner. Live and learn
Been there done that. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

The participants at California Hot Rod Reunion must be surprised :eek: It's only 73° over there instead of the expected 90° . I thought maybe they had done something similar to SCTA and their fun at Bonneville and El Mirage with a live feed. :BangHead: No such luck.

K.. new mufflers on.. tons of leaks to fix since i just did a temp job to see how quiet they are.. no drone while driving at all which is a plus..

That side went much faster
K.. new mufflers on.. tons of leaks to fix since i just did a temp job to see how quiet they are.. no drone while driving at all which is a plus..

Nice. Glad the drone is gone.

2nd set went far faster

Unfortunately they sent the wrong steering stabilizer so that held up install.

IMG_20241025_182758458_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20241025_200432691_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20241025_200623913_HDR.jpg

I need to find some motivation today... one of those days. Gonna try to weld up my exhaust when i get home.. if i am in the mood. Now that the car is quieter i can hear a weird noise in the motor.. hoping it's an exhaust leak but don't think so. runs decent though...

Trans works well but won't kickdown ever. and only drops back to 1st when i come to a complete stop. I think the 4.57s are messing with the governor/rear pump due to the extra rpm at low speed in the output shaft.. but i probably fucked up the valve body somehow :)

-
Back