Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Screw welding get some slip.band clamps they work great and if it ever needs to come apart easy.

1729939249344.png

Screw welding get some slip.band clamps they work great and if it ever needs to come apart easy.

View attachment 1716319925
yup.. that's whats on it and it's leaking like a *****.. i love those clamps but where the head pipes go into the mufflers leak with them (for me) so i just weld that joint. I do the rest with bands though cause i can take my exhaust off in 20 mins if i need to :) I alway figure guys that do a full welded exhaust never work on their own car.

Car is much more enjoyable now though.. the exhaust isn't too quiet but i could hold a normal conversation in the car if needed...

And man this place is dead this morning.. lazy asses need to wake up:)

damn i didn't even know bout those...i HATE dealing with the 3 bolt normal header>pipe connection... it always feels like i'm juggling **** and drop the nuts 5 times...
I bought them with the tri-y headers. Really like them they are 2.5 only I think. I used to tack weld nuts on the collector plate helped.

Just ordered a heater for my garage.. i rarely go out there in the winter cause i hate the propane heater

Fired mine up yesterday. Man I need some sort of ceiling in there, prob after the cuda is gone, no room to do it in there now. Just want that two faced bubble type insulation on there should do what I want and easy to staple up.

1729940125066.png

Fired mine up yesterday. Man I need some sort of ceiling in there, prob after the cuda is gone, no room to do it in there now. Just want that two faced bubble type insulation on there should do what I want and easy to staple up.

View attachment 1716319934

do you just have studs for the ceiling? When i got my house the garage was like that.. i put in 18" of insulation and drywall.. such a difference in winter. -10 outside and the garage stays above freezing

Walls are done with r 22 and osb over it. The ceiling rafters are 4' apart so easy to do them. Just 18 feet up so I will borrow Matts JLG to do it. Makes life easy.

Walls are done with r 22 and osb over it. The ceiling rafters are 4' apart so easy to do them. Just 18 feet up so I will borrow Matts JLG to do it. Makes life easy.
18' ceilings? you fancy bastard... mine are like 9'.. when when you insulted the ceiling it will hold heat better.. and maybe a ceiling fan to push hot air down

At the time pole barns were cheap 48x48 ome tall 12 wide door and a normal car door. 18 K at the time with cement. Wanted to put in tubing for radiant heat but deployed out of no where right before I was going to do it. Regret that for sure.

At the time pole barns were cheap 48x48 ome tall 12 wide door and a normal car door. 18 K at the time with cement. Wanted to put in tubing for radiant heat but deployed out of no where right before I was going to do it. Regret that for sure.
yeah, my garage is 2 cars deep which i love but normal other than that.. I have never been comfortable under a lift (grew up working in a gravel driveway) dunno why.. a buddy has a lift in his garage he hasn't used in 15 years now..

Then there was lift day with no lift, Rays BIL died so he could not deliver it. Definately a beer fest, half keg of fat tire, Had a homebrew guy stop by he brought a crapload of growlers with him all high test then @ben Drinking breaks out a bottle of Pecan Whiskey! I tink........ Really the first time alot of us met actually.
doesn't sound like the worst day (cept the BIL)

yeah, my garage is 2 cars deep which i love but normal other than that.. I have never been comfortable under a lift (grew up working in a gravel driveway) dunno why.. a buddy has a lift in his garage he hasn't used in 15 years now..
I am uncomfortable under a 2 post, 4 post is by far superior. Takes up a lot of space though. I have been in this racket most of my life, even used the old air hoist, thats one i hated 100%

I am uncomfortable under a 2 post, 4 post is by far superior. Takes up a lot of space though. I have been in this racket most of my life, even used the old air hoist, thats one i hated 100%
yeah, the old school single post in the middle old gas station type? knew a guy that died from one of those...

Morning!
Below freezing, and not very warm today. Will check the wheel cylinder i cobbled,see if a cleanup resolves the leak. Then check front brakes, top off fluids and send it.

-
Back