Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There was a guy on Rogan yesterday (i don't listen to that human detritus but can't escape clips) and there was this old man on there talking about how he just learned trees suck up water to live.. and then went on to talk about how he wants to be a "Whale psychiatrist" It's one of the most bizarre things i have seen....

Just saw a clip it and was wondering if i'm the odd one for knowing trees use water.....
Wow, where has this guy been?

Wow, where has this guy been?
No idea... he went to Wharton and claims to be a super genius.... but every time he speaks i'm not so sure bout it.. Also wears more makeup than any woman i have ever dated which i find odd.. but people seem to love him.

1729949396667.png

hey guys... did you know trees use water? I just saw a guy that didn't learn that til his mid 70s......
We’re doomed no matter what happens on Nov 5.

Just gonna pop some popcorn and sit back on top of the hill and watch it burn. I’ll have beer if you wanna swing by

We’re doomed no matter what happens on Nov 5.

Just gonna pop some popcorn and sit back on top of the hill and watch it burn. I’ll have beer if you wanna swing by
Whoooaaa?!? November 5th... i said nothing about politics and never would... lets keep this friendly.. i was just shocked that a old deranged guy in his 70s wouldn't know trees use water....

Still frosty here, going to go fire up the 59 Fury. A small gas/grocery store is having a pumpkin Halloween thing happening today. There is a church, liquor store, and gas. They asked for a few old cars.

Still frosty here, going to go fire up the 59 Fury. A small gas/grocery store is having a pumpkin Halloween thing happening today. There is a church, liquor store, and gas. They asked for a few old cars.
pic please! had no idea you had one.. love the older mopars :) what motor?

-
Back