Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Me too. I am hoping the title works out with this car or I will have to find an old truck to put it in
I hope it works out.. i was at a car show and a guy had a gen1 hemi car.. bone stock and fired it up for me and i have honestly never heard a engine run so smooth.. reved like an electric motor..

Bad thing bout the hemi is, it would be 30k to put one in.. i don't need one.. i could make plenty of power with a 400 or probably small block just for driving around/fun bits for 1/4th that. just.. lust

Tom Hoover who was one of the engineers and designers of the Hemi is from here. I can't say I knew him well but he was kinda a hometown idol. My cousin had a 56 dodge that someone put a 354 Hemi in and it was the fastest car around. That was one of the first cars I ever worked on.

It's Satellite Saturday!

1729956834688.png

Good morning :D

I haven't watched MLB much in quite some time and turned the game on last night. When did "intentional walks" just become "Get your *** to first base" says umpire with not a pitch thrown? :wtf:

Bad thing bout the hemi is, it would be 30k to put one in.. i don't need one.. i could make plenty of power with a 400 or probably small block just for driving around/fun bits for 1/4th that. just.. lust
No it wouldn’t.

I haven't watched MLB much in quite some time and turned the game on last night. When did "intentional walks" just become "Get your *** to first base" says umpire with not a pitch thrown? :wtf:
I haven’t watched in decades. Not since the Barry Bonds, Mark McQuire, Sammy Sosa doping bs. You know all of them are in the HoF and yet they won’t let Pete Rose in the Hall simply cause he bet on his own team… TO WIN

-
Back