Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have the Poly 318 in my Fury and 59 Sweptside. Used to have one in a 66 Satellite and have a good 66 Poly from a Charger. Damn good engines. I’m old school and don’t know how to post pics but my son has posted pics in the past
pic please! had no idea you had one.. love the older mopars :) what motor?

I have the Poly 318 in my Fury and 59 Sweptside. Used to have one in a 66 Satellite and have a good 66 Poly from a Charger. Damn good engines. I’m old school and don’t know how to post pics but my son has posted pics in the past
damn.. i wish i could have kept the poly in mine. it was sooo bad it just didn't make sense to keep it instead of a LA

Yea I have had a few interesting crossings !
We would cross a long way west of you at International Falls to go fishing. They would tear you down and then walk away when they didn't find anything. The Canadian agents were decent, the American's were jerks.

Last edited:
Took my morning walk and didn't realize it was 27* and left my coat at home. my usual slow pace turned into a fast pace back home before I froze my Dangly parts off. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Had to go off island yesterday to get fencing materials, all sold out locally because of wind storm. Got 3 21ft. sticks of 1 5/8 Galv top rail, had to have cut in two and will use sleeves. Got 5 loop fence post tops to run top rail through and the wire. Forecast is gusts to 40 mph, 40 percent chance of rain (is now) and 55 degrees so perfect fence fixin weather!!!

$100 for 1 painted valve cover? How much for a pair of chrome ones?

Screenshot_20241026_091920_Facebook.jpg

241 red ram.jpg

Whoooaaa?!? November 5th... i said nothing about politics and never would... lets keep this friendly.. i was just shocked that an old deranged guy in his 70s wouldn't know trees use water....
I’m talking about a movie. Set in London. What the heck you talking about :rofl:

“Remember, remember the 5th of November”

-
Back