Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I haven't said anything before because I figured it was a scam, but it seems a have a very real guy from Dubai trying to make a bid on my house for sale here. Tonight he sent a copy of his bank statement to my agent showing a balance of $7.8 million in his checking account.

This has been the oddest series of communications I've ever experienced (and my Company does business in Dubai) but so far it seems this dude is legit. Time will tell if it is real, but so far it seems so.

If it does come to pass, it will be one for the books for sure.

LOL!

You should come down to the Navy Yard sometime, I'll buy you lunch at the food place down by the docks and we can scare the Urban Outfitters kids that eat there. :D
Sounds like fun. Heading to Indiana Fri. With my son he is moving about 30 minutes from Karl. Hope to have lunch with him before I fly home next week.

Started to do some yard work when I got home yesterday. Wasn't long before a line of heavy storms rolled through. Neighbor kid had just put up a tent garage thingy over one of the cars he's working on last week. Wind rolled it down the back a couple hundred feet. I ended up in my garage hunting hardware for my bumpers. Think I have everything, just need to get it all cleaned up.

Last edited:
I took my nephew out for a free lunch yesterday and ended up getting a free lunch !
Oops :) Good morning all, I found out what a plastic clip taste like and how sharp they are yesterday :wtf:

Marilyn usually gets those meals!
I would hope not , dang bread tie clip was in my pizza and cut my lower gum, walked away from my table and in to the mens room to bight down on a cold paper towel to stop the bleeding

I would hope not , dang bread tie clip was in my pizza and cut my lower gum, walked away from my table and it to the mens room to bight down on a cold paper towel to stop the bleeding
Let see the ring from the bottom of a screw top twice, extremely fatty steaks a few time even got a rotten hot dog while going cross country. Only her. Sucks to have happen for sure.

I would hope not , dang bread tie clip was in my pizza and cut my lower gum, walked away from my table and in to the mens room to bight down on a cold paper towel to stop the bleeding
Luckily I did not eat it, but had long spiral metal shavings in Chinese from the mall food court once.

-
Back