Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
the worst is finding hair though.. f^&king nasty -

animals-hare-soup.jpg

Nope! I stayed occupied stripping more of the belve. I hate taking windows out of doors!

No call I do know they have to contract it out and get a local guy/girl. Will be on the phone at 8:30 when they open. I am starting to like the soot come out of the top of the fenders on the door, looks kind of cool! Or should I say hot?

Morning guys. Pardon me while I catch up.

No call I do know they have to contract it out and get a local guy/girl. Will be on the phone at 8:30 when they open. I am starting to like the soot come out of the top of the fenders on the door, looks kind of cool! Or should I say hot?
might be hard to clear coat over

Ouch that is law suit stuff there. How the hell did that happen? The cat collar?
Looked like a bread bag clip, they said it must have fell off the shelf above the area where they put all the stuff on a pizza, no bill and they gave me a free meal ticket of the same order, I walked out of the bathroom and said everything was fine , but I was starving and wanted to eat but could not, I did not want to open it back up ... so I drank another frosted mug while my nephew finnished his meal and drove home with my pizza in a box, it's all good.. memikie don't sue anyone, well so far anyway.

I dont know if I would do it or not see what they pay. Airbrush some flat black and simulate it also in the eng comp and the cowl. It will really make the pop different!

I dont know if I would do it or not see what they pay. Airbrush some flat black and simulate it also in the eng comp and the cowl. It will really make the pop different!
Or a few flames coming from the fender gaps!

Good morning Rani. Good thing you didn't swallow that clip Mike. It could hurt coming out the other end. lol

Last edited:
g'morning - wakey wakey
You guys are talking too loud in here and woke me up.

Good morning

so it's not fatal... you'll live?
Looked like a bread bag clip, they said it must have fell off the shelf above the area where they put all the stuff on a pizza, no bill and they gave me a free meal ticket of the same order, I walked out of the bathroom and said everything was fine , but I was starving and wanted to eat but could not, I did not want to open it back up ... so I drank another frosted mug while my nephew finnished his meal and drove home with my pizza in a box, it's all good.. memikie don't sue anyone, well so far anyway.

like the Pop is normal now.... :poke:

-
Back