Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's what I am thinking also. I have to order all the different Ga. terminals. I have some but not enough I am sure.

no wait - I read the question wrong - the connector from the engine compartment is the female side - - oh hell, I have one - I will check for you in a bit

so I think I am going to pull the trigger on these for my truck - what ya think?

ATX.jpg

Any one remember if the engine side of the bulkhead wiring is male or female connectors? I do not want to take mine off yet.
All the wiring that plugs in to the bulk head on my early A are ................ chit ..... afraid to say Hoppy, and can't say for sure on your newer model...

Any one remember if the engine side of the bulkhead wiring is male or female connectors? I do not want to take mine off yet.
Late to your party. Engine side should be male. Heck what do I know. LOL

Thanks Memi, pretty much what I am going to do but actually scored the right color wire so it will be easy to troubleshoot in the future. Just molding the lengths to fit my app and prob going to use fuses instead of fusible links.

It is male, it is the three plugs that go into the bulkhead connector that got fried. Hopefully the bulkhead connector is ok, should be.

The engine side of the bulkhead connector has three plugs, one is engine, middle is lighting, the end I think is the horn and some misl. Forgot. Was in it pretty heavy when I first got the car had corroded terminals I changed out.

You usually plug the spade into the cavity, male into female. I don't think I've seen it the other way.

Hoping to get a couple of un molested harnesses tomorrow. The only one I will have to mod is the engine controls. Prob add the gauges through them in open holes to make it cleaner in appearance.

Luckily I did not eat it, but had long spiral metal shavings in Chinese from the mall food court once.

I cound a chip of broken glass in some fried rice once at a Chinese Buffet. When I told them about it, they did nothing....

I haven't been back to that place since...

I dont know if I would do it or not see what they pay. Airbrush some flat black and simulate it also in the eng comp and the cowl. It will really make the pop different!

Most poeple PAINT the flames on their car, you go the extra mile for realistic effect....

-
Back