Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of beer what a tragedy Bud is changing its name to America and it is no longer a US owned company!

Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (abbreviated as AB InBev) is a multinational Belgian-Brazilian beverage and brewing company headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.[3] It is the world's largest brewer and has a 25 percent global market share

Speaking of beer what a tragedy Bud is changing its name to America and it is no longer a US owned company!

Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (abbreviated as AB InBev) is a multinational Belgian-Brazilian beverage and brewing company headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.[3] It is the world's largest brewer and has a 25 percent global market share
its not been for a couple years now.....

thats why i am switching slowly over to local breweries

The brand name change kills me. The local beer store will not stock it when it happens! Good for them.

Karl what time you going to call?

Let me find a small screwdriver...

How ironic that they change their name to "america" when they are no longer an american owned company.... Misleading...

I tell ya, I see why people are leery of banks. I wrote a check to an acquaintance in Georgia to haul some stuff. When he cashed the check, his credit union somehow "piggybacked" someone else's check for $644 onto that check and got that amount out of my checking account! My bank figured out which bank it was, and called them, but now I have to try and straighten this out myself. Meanwhile I'm $644 poorer. Good thing I even noticed this so I could transfer funds out of savings to cover my rent check! Scary that this can even happen.

Edit: my bank called and said they've got it taken care of. Glad they did because when someone messes with my money I get very agitated.

Last edited:
anyone know of any good log cabin home kit places around?

I tell ya, I see why people are leery of banks. I wrote a check to an acquaintance in Georgia to haul some stuff. When he cashed the check, his credit union somehow "piggybacked" someone else's check for $644 onto that check and got that amount out of my checking account! My bank figured out which bank it was, and called them, but now I have to try and straighten this out myself. Meanwhile I'm $644 poorer. Good thing I even noticed this so I could transfer funds out of savings to cover my rent check! Scary that this can even happen.

Edit: my bank called and said they've got it taken care of. Glad they did because when someone messes with my money I get very agitated.

That sucks, glad they got it straightened out...

-
Back