Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, my company got $140 million in financing today thanks in large part to my efforts. My reward for which will be exactly zero...but at least my job is secure for several more years.

Dave, good talking to you today! I didnt get to work on the car because the trailer I borrowed needed work before I could use it. So I spent my night doing some wiring. I will be up early in the morning and start working on it.

Check out this nasty looking spider that was on the outside wall of my garage...

DSC07167 b.jpg

DSC07175 b.jpg

Well good morning Mike :) Two work days !! You have been off all this week ?? from work that is :D

Well good morning Mike :) Two work days !! You have been off all this week ?? from work that is :D
Next week is 4 day, then 3 the following for me. Even though I will prob just go to Carlisle on Sat, I took Thurs and Fri off that week.

Good morning Kieth, getting ready to get back at it this morning ?

I enjoyed working with my two sons yesterday, I was handed a tape measure and stood by some sheet rock and made cuts for fire rating wall in some duplexes my son is building, my older son teaches and is off from that job so he is getting a work out handing the cuts I make up to the boss man (my younger son) I am a blest man to enjoy these days

Neighbors invited us to their big party planned for Sunday. Car show up in town at the park Monday. If weather is good they get 100+ cars. Other than that I'll bee doing yard work, Duster and always plenty more around here keeping me busy.

-
Back