Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Neighbors invited us to their big party planned for Sunday. Car show up in town at the park Monday. If weather is good they get 100+ cars. Other than that I'll bee doing yard work, Duster and always plenty more around here keeping me busy.
sounds like some good times

Always plenty here to keep me busy, but with my two sons working together and I never get to see them :wtf: I take advantage of these times to bug the **** out of them :rofl:

Mike and Keith ! Say hellow to the coffee crew for me, I have to get rolling early this morning :), I wish y'all a quick and easy day :thumbsup:

Another day begins.. good morning guys. Actually got away from work in fewer than 11 hours yesterday! Managed to get a haircut, take a little scooter ride and wash my truck yesterday. Almost felt like real life!

When do you Officially get your life back ?? Just another day in Paradise here !! :poke::poke:

Hard to say. By July 15th, everything is pretty much done. Should be fairly normal til October, then a short round of crazy. Once it freezes, absolute boredom for 3 or 4 months.

Chick once told me she was part Swedish...I asked if she had any French in her. She replied no... I say .. Would you like some then ? Bada Bing !!!

Man.. We got the countryside, We got the Ocean to the East, The Mountains to the West, The Beautiful Chesapeake Bay. If ya just stay away from DC or Baltimore... Yeah.... Paradise.. :lol:
008.jpg

-
Back