Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was cruising flea bay last night looking for wire loom tape thinking of going with the cloth type any ideas?

Might as well do it all righ. The whole engine and lights etc in the engine comp. It is all oem and got crispy. Pluss I have the added stuff and realays all over need to make it nice nice.

If they pay for a new vac pump, booster and master might go hydra brake now.

oh - I checked my bulkhead connector - now I know why I was confused - - I had stripped it down and used it to run wires through the bare openings - I couldn't tell you if that thing was male or female...

All the wire should be here today except for the 2 Ga to the trunk, Most of the terminals should be here tomorrow, just need to go and get the old doner harneses for the plastic plugs and to duplicate the light/horn stuff.

Stuffin my face now, so I can git outa the house early today. Gotta run some errands ,and......Go pay the Guy the balance I owe him on the 3 Belves. Drilled footers yesterday for the Lean to. Hope to get that completed within a few weeks.

The only real ***** I see is finding the ching a ling sending units for the gauges the kids gave me for the car. Got to keep them in there.

You guys see any of those gas vapor videos of cars running on them? Actually kind of cool.

-
Back