Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Years ago a bud of mine tried something like that with a fuel injector nozzle on a air tank and it was over the exhaust pipe re routed. It actually worked pretty good till he backfired!

reminds me - Scamp is running RICH - - yesterday the wife says "isn't that kinda wasting gas?" - - I just stood there and chuckled -- looked at the car - looked at her - looked back at the car - looked back at her - - it took a second, but she started laughing too...

Got to get pics of it in your build thread Chris!
i will, its just taking me forever, this one involves welding and getting the angles just right, plus trying to do it with a 2 yr old who has become daddy's shadow makes for slow progress. Hell, it took me an hour to stack half a rick of wood last night cause she wanted to help. It was cute though.

well, it looks like we may FINALLY get some rain here tomorrow - Saturday is gonna be shake down day for the Scamp -

I remember those days enjoy them when you can!
oh i do, its precious yet frustrating at times lol. Poor girl tripped while carrying a small stick and smacked herself in the chin, nice big bruise but not permanent damage. she didnt even cry, just picked herself up, looked at me and tossed her hands in the air and picked the stick back up and threw it on the pile. The cutest part, the God D**n that came out when she tripped. Course i have no clue where she got that from :poke::lol:

If you Ben and myself are ever together bad things will happen......to others!

-
Back