Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had a 5lb in the pop and it just put it out, need to carry 10lb's now.

I swipe all the 5# ones from trucks at work (company says to toss them and get new ones) . My fire extinguisher guys checks them out for me for free.

Cool. I have to start looking at what size co2 are out there and how much I will need for peace of mind, that one was scary, especially in shorts sandals and a wife beater t. Gues I got lucky it was not thong Thursday egh?

Last edited:
I'm glad i got to sample some scrapple when i was there. Tasty stuff. Folks around these parts never heard of it. We do get some real interesting biscuits and gravy tho..

Morning George. Grab a cup. You still healing up ok?
Yeah man , each day seem to be better. I think the wifey finally convinced me no more bikes. still some issues with radial nerve in my arm, but the doc is telling it might take awhile

Yes George had a bad engine fire all is good though. Your slapper bars made it out fine. By the way they definitely help me hooking up!

Just sucks wanted to bring it to Carlisle, seriously doubt it will make it on time.

Heck yeah prob Friday a bit easier to park. Prob squat at Mitch's like last year.

I am starting to get a list together of what I need and see what I cannot find today at the junkyard.

12 piston calipers anyone

13529243_1720027878248150_3351959661296384906_n.jpg

-
Back