Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yea - gettin' up all early and hoggin' the counter...WTF already! LOL
Just trying to save a good spot in case some hot chick comes in for a cup.. I'm hoping for this one..
tumblr_nur0325keU1s60w99o1_1280.jpg

Well the insurance adj came by, good dude we were bullshitting for two hours. See hoe writes it up should be a good one. We rinsed it off and it looks like it started in the wiring by the bulkhead connector. He is quoting a painless system to be installed also.

Well the insurance adj came by, good dude we were bullshitting for two hours. See hoe writes it up should be a good one. We rinsed it off and it looks like it started in the wiring by the bulkhead connector. He is quoting a painless system to be installed also.
Sounds like it might turn out good. How'd it look after the hoseoff?

Much better, will have to pull the motor though. Intake and valve cover gaskets for sure and a carb rebuild. Pretty much all cables, wires, hoses are junk. See what they pay out . Did get all the wire yesterday. Man that is a pile to look at. Today the search for connectors begins around 9! Unfortunately all the paint is ok and the soot just came off.

Oh well. He is making sure I get $ for my labor also. He is the adj not the approver!

The boss actually decided to shut us down Saturday and Monday. Tuesday may suck butt, but a 3 day weekend is gonna feel like a vacation..

He is a independent. That has to be a cool job! He was telling me a few horror stories of the 50k hot rod guys that buy them and don't know crap about them. Sounds liker a PIA at times.

He sets his own pace, works when he wants, says this year he is really busy with engine fires for some reason. I am the only one this year that had a extinguisher! I feel special!!!!!!!!!!

I am starting to think a fuseable link went which are crap and started the 3m tape I had around the harnesses and took off from there the more I looked at it yesterday.

He sets his own pace, works when he wants, says this year he is really busy with engine fires for some reason. I am the only one this year that had a extinguisher! I feel special!!!!!!!!!!
It is kinda rare to have one these days. I have one in each of my driving cars and two in the garage. Fires scare me...

I am pretty good about them also. Seriously thinking of doing the co2 under the hood.

-
Back