Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
they were playing both on radio this morning. Sure sounded the same... but who cares. Probably Trumps idea to F with them. lol
i just read both transcripts, I have a Bachelor's degree with a heavy writing focus..... that's not plagarized. Paraphrased, maybe, but not a copy. And my thoughts are that they made it sound close to mess with Obama's head

It is very nice here today. But alas.. I must work... Put away stuff from the trip. Cut the lawns... some carpentry work... It never ends....

sob, our office landlord just came in....the AC system was sparking on the roof so they shut it down......we have no windows, this will be a fun day

I'm confused, did ya get a quarter or not? Either way, I'd do the floors first.
i got my drivers side last year, i need a passenger side one as well. But I also need floor pans, gonan replace the entire pan. So it's either I wait till spring for the floor pan and get the quarter or vis versa

Dang, I have to get going. Have a good day and keep kool!

so mike, besides pop up add reduction...why else should i go gold?

yeah yeah I forget how easy it is to confuse the minions..... :rofl::icon_fU::lol:
Looking for a good minion pic and found Hoppy working on his harness!

MinionStuart_175251_crop.jpg

@halifaxhops

Getting my Solar electricity going in today! Well they are starting today. will get pics of progress.

-
Back