Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
my next vehicle

IMG_2189.JPG

nice - are there more there or is it just the one?
its a production model, goes into production this comign year i believe, but there's also kits you can buy to convert a regular jeep to one as well

its a production model, goes into production this comign year i believe, but there's also kits you can buy to convert a regular jeep to one as well
The Jeep factory version is slated for 2018 model year. It will be the single cab version to start. Double cab to follow later.

The Jeep factory version is slated for 2018 model year. It will be the single cab version to start. Double cab to follow later.
Yeah i knew it was coming soon. I still want the ferret though. But if you want a Jeep, I'll sell you my 08

I have to have a pick up - and at this point, IF I get something else - I can't keep the one I have.. it's a $$/insurance thing.. trying to save not spend...

Gearing is 3.07, rear axle is a Dana 35C and the front is a Dana 30, all original. The wheels are 15x8 American Racing Chambers, 3.75 backspacing, with nearly new condition Dunlop 32x11.5 Mud Rover tires

3.07 gears and 32" tall tires... I'll bet it's a dog...
It's not too far from you, go take it for a test drive and see!

-
Back