Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
MontyPython morning fish.jpg

Rain. So much for mowing. Decided to work on Studebaker, drivers door. Vent window had to come out. Tension made opening it quite difficult. So i loosened the nut/spring tensioner. Pain in the butt. Going to keep picking away at it.

Looks good............................but, in Illinois how much rust is he hiding?

I got back from the bike race track. Andy's bicycling club is sponsoring a "Twisted Cross" bike race next weekend. He (oldest son) and I rode the course, he was on a bike and I was on my JD rider. It took about a half hour at lawn mower speeds. I am helping get ready and I will help mow the race course and the registration and food areas. I also will be busy on Friday picking up tables, chairs, easy ups, generator, and sponsor's products. It should be fun. This is the park. THey don't post the layout until the race. It's flat but lots of obstacles, curves, twists, and the like. I think it's around 2 1/2 miles. It took me 30 min. on the rider pretty much wide open. The fast classes do 10 min laps. Kind of like motocross only on bikes.
1726944116381.png

Hello everyone. Dad came over this AM. He wanted to take the Barracuda for a drive. Was a good time, hot 86ish. Storm brewing and heading this way. He got on the road to try and miss the bad parts...fingers crossed.

Yesterday, I finished the last of the roll cage bars and did the seam sealer on the floor, trunk and firewall.

20240915_115727.jpg

20240920_184543.jpg

20240921_102314.jpg

-
Back