Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Depends what you call bad gas mileage. My Jeep Grand Cherokee would get 15 MPG towing a 10' trailer loaded to the hilt with motorcycles and 19 around town. ANd the 4.7 is the easiest engine to work on until you come to the timing chains
Have a "maybe" rig out in Greensburg, PA.... Might make a run up.

Were there that few Traildusters built or people who have them just don't sell? Or they all rusted into oblivion and became one with the earth?

I bought a new 79 150 Club Cab 360 2 wheel drive. It got 12 mpg empty or loaded
Depends what you call bad gas mileage. My Jeep Grand Cherokee would get 15 MPG towing a 10' trailer loaded to the hilt with motorcycles and 19 around town. ANd the 4.7 is the easiest engine to work on until you come to the timing chains

Whomever started the "Paint your truck bedliner" and "Stupid-huge low profile chrome wheels" on trucks needs to just be shaken like a rattle can.

Ugh...

Nice young female friend, was shopping for a car. Made a deal with a seller, got on a bus then walked 6 blocks in a near snowstorm to arrive on the doorstep where the guy announced it was sold. That was downright dirty.
No car deal is done till cash swaps hands...

Chris, funny story. Yrs ago my son had a Ply Reliant wagon. He took an old Power Wagon emblem off a 60’s truck and put it on the back of the wagon in reverse- Wagon. power. An older gentleman told him he hadn’t ever heard of that model
Thanks Pete

What is it that gets the Power Wagon badge?

Mine was 2wd standard cab. It's still on the road. I know the owner
My friend Maddie bought a first generation Cummins two door dually auto trans with od. Grey. That truck is still on the road looks new with over 500k miles on it. I pulled her 5th wheel with it one time when it was new. Not really impressed but dang it has lasted a long time

Chris, funny story. Yrs ago my son had a Ply Reliant wagon. He took an old Power Wagon emblem off a 60’s truck and put it on the back of the wagon in reverse- Wagon. power. An older gentleman told him he hadn’t ever heard of that model
That's funny. I see a lot of aftermarket stuff and badging now. "Redneck Edition" is a favorite around here

WOW

WOW

My friend Maddie bought a first generation Cummins two door dually auto trans with od. Grey. That truck is still on the road looks new with over 500k miles on it. I pulled her 5th wheel with it one time when it was new. Not really impressed but dang it has lasted a long time
Omg she pulled into camping area late at night with that loud *** thing. Woke everyone up. Did I mention it was LOUD?

As an old trucker I say.....Music to my ears! Now having trouble hearing out of my left ear 1974 Kenworth with a 350 Cummins and straight pipes..... ARGH ARGH ARGH

As an old trucker I say.....Music to my ears! Now having trouble hearing out of my left ear 1974 Kenworth with a 350 Cummins and straight pipes..... ARGH ARGH ARGH
3240al.jpg

We built a 2” lift for buddy’s daughter after the springs sagged for the 2nd time. She put 4x4 decals on the rear 1/4’s. Some people actually believed it was 4wd :lol:

-
Back